- Click 'Apply Now' from the menu.
- If you have not started an application this year, click on 'New User' and enter your email address and password of your choice.
If you have already started an application this year, click 'Existing User' and you will be taken to the login screen where you may enter your login information.
- Find your school by choosing the county or typing the school name.
- Click on your school name.
- Review the information provided on the 'Contact Information' page. This page provides
information about your school, your sponsoring cooperative, the maximum grant amount awarded, the deadline for application submission and other
special instructions provided by your sponsoring cooperative.
- Complete information on each page. Information will be saved only when the "Continue" button is pressed at the bottom of each page.
- After all fields have been completed, you will have the opportunity to view your application in .pdf form and print a hard copy as well. Changes can still be made at this time by using the "Back" button on your browser.
You may also quit the application at any time and return by logging in using the 'Existing Users' link under the 'Apply Now' menu item.
- Once you are satisfied with your application, click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the last page. Your application will not be submitted until you click "Submit."
- After submitting your application, your browser will be redirected to a confirmation page that will show a link to your sponsoring cooperative.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your submission. If you do not receive e-mail notification, your application was not received or you entered the wrong e-mail address on the first page. Call your sponsoring cooperative to verify receipt if no e-mail notification was received.